On August 1, the IN Crowd is going to play a game. The winner will receive a lovely necklace made by PinGwen. It's a fun, silly little game, where we hide the hot August sun (aka Sunny) in one of our listings. You just have to search and find them.
Here's a photo of the prize. Necklace is made of silver plated chain with a cute lampwork frog for a centerpiece. There are matching Czech glass beads and silver plated beads hanging from the chain all around. The clasp is a lobster claw type to hold it securely around your neck. Retail price would be $25 for this piece. It can by yours free just for finding all the sunnies in the game!
The rules are simple.
1. You must have an Etsy account, or sign up for one on the website http://etsy.com/ .
2. Search the participating shops listed below to find Sunny. He will look just like the one above, but may be smaller or larger. Each shop has one sunny hidden somewhere. When you find one, make a note of the shop name, and the item number shown in the address window of that item, ie "http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5547158". The answer would be pingwen 5547158.
3. When you've found all the sunny's, send a convo to pingwen with all your answers.
4. The winner will be the entry with the most correct sunny sightings. In the likely event of a tie, the winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries.
5. The contest will run for one week, August 1 through August 8. The winner will be notified via convo on August 10, and will be published on the blog and on the Etsy forums.